Sunday, October 5, 2008

So, do you like it?

Isn't this blog layout awesome? I asked this lady I know how she had such an awesome blog background and she just told me to go to www.TheCutestBlogOnTheBlock.com and click on the one you want. They have a ton of free ones but if you want more you have to sign in and pay for it and stuff like that. This one was for free. I am so happy. It took me days to figure out how to do it. Just to let you know that if you do get one that when it says click on "add new page element", really click on "add gadget". (:

2 comments:

Sarie said...

Dude your blog is saaaweeet! It's about time! How come I didn't know about this already????
love love love you
xo

Sarie said...

time to blog again. c'mon, let's get w the program!!