I can't beleive it! I surf! Isn't that so totally awesome? It is so fun!
The first time I went I didn't even know that I was going to go. When Miriam and Aaron were here, we went to the beach and Isaac and dad went out to surf. When they came back in to rest, I found out from dad that there were two extra wet suits and that one of them would easily fit me! I was so stolked.
So me and Naomi went to the car and put on some wet suits and ran back out to the beach. Then we went surfing for about a half an hour. It was really fun. So now every time that Dad and Isaac go, I go with them.
We went to Crescent City one time and it was an awesome day to go. The waves were perfect.
1 comment:
and im the biggest weiner in the world and still can do it. geez. my little siblings are cooler than i am. this is not right...
Post a Comment