December 20th!! In the sacrimento temple!!! I am so excited! I can't wait to have another wedding\family reunion! They are the funnest things in the world. Miriam announced it the other day. I am so excited. It's perfect too because they can come home for christmas and they are having the reception here, too.
Sometimes I wonder who will be next. I really want a sister in law but all my brothers are slow pokes.
I honestly don't know what I would do without my big family. I always have some one new to call, someone to there that will listen, some of them have different personalities so I can be in one mood with one sybling and in another mood with another sybling. It's so nice to never get bored with them. And it makes it so much better when we all value each other and love each other. But i think one the most important part of my family is that we all are crazy, we can do anything and we laugh and stay up late and eat so much cinnimin(?) toast that we all feel sick after wards.
1 comment:
Cinnamon toast is the best.
xoxoxo
Post a Comment