Thursday, October 2, 2008

Oh no!!

I started reading Twilight! I finally fell in to the flow of the crowd. I kept telling Tammy that I wouldn't read it and that I wouldn't like it but I really don't know what happened. I think it is really good. Im not obsessed or anything, don't worry, but I really like it. I read the first one in almost a day. I'm really wanting the next one though. I just couldn't put them down. For those of you who haven't read it, it's pretty much a cheesy love story where a vampire and a girl fall in love. Kind of weird but good nonetheless. It doesn't really have any depth to it but you have to expect that from a young author. But I still think it is very good. I am trying and trying to get the next one but no one seems to have an available copy! Annoying.

3 comments:

Brittanye said...

I know! It happens! I kept telling my friends that I would never read it! Then finally they bugged me so much that i did! Now I'm done with all the books and love it!

Tammy said...

Stephanie Meyer is 35 years old, almost 36, cut he some slack. Besides, I told you you'd love them!!!!

P.S. I updated my blog, it's kind of funny how much Twilight stuff is on there.lol!

Unknown said...

Bethany! So cool you have a blog... I didn't know! I have all 4 of the twilight books and if you want, i'll send them to you! I loved 'em. Did you know the movie is coming out in November??