Growing up I always knew that when I have 8 brothers and sisters, that sometime in the future I would get 8 more brothers and sisters. Isnt that a lot? 16 siblings!
Well, little did I know, I would get another one on october 14 2008! Aaron Proposed to Miriam yesterday! When i found out, I screamed!
Aaron Hone is going to be my brother in law! I mean who is more lucky than me? Well......maybe Miriam but she doesn't count because she's marrying him. But I am so excited! People can look at pictures and say, "Who is that really cute guy right there?", and I can say, "that is my brother in law!", knodding my head like I'm saying, "you know it!". They will be so jealous! Hee Hee Hee!!
He will be so fun at christmas and when he comes to visit! Him and Miriam go together so well. I just knew that they would further than just dating. They were too perfect. And voala! It has happened!
1 comment:
I know I know I know!!! Aren't you so excited!?!? I miss you Beth!xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment