Wednesday, October 1, 2008

my awesome weekend





So a few weekends ago, my sister miriam suprised us and made a totally unexpected appearance at our house. I freaked out to see her. Well little did I know that she also brought her boyfriend, Aaron. Oh wait was it Aaron Hone or Heath Ledger? I seriously almost couldn't tell the difference.
So we went to patrick's point and took funny pictures and had fun in the sun. Well I guess it was sunny. Anyways, we longboarded the entire road into patricks point. It was awesome.
Unfortunately, they had to leave sunday but they said that they are coming for christmas so I am really excited. They are really awesome! I love you mirs.

1 comment:

miriam said...

ok, so i almost peed my pants reading this post about me and aaron. that is so rad! i'm totally going to show it to him and he's going to laugh super hard. you are the best bethany. and yeah, i'm SUPER stoked to come out for Christmas. It's going to be some good fun. Loaf of loves.