so tuh da!! i have nothing no birthdays, no crazy events, no news so i decided that if everyone else isnt going to blog, i will! so im sitting here, eating cold pizza (the best kind of pixxa there is!) and thinking about what im going to say, i thought, wow......i am what...14 now?? almost 15!!! only until april!! as of now, i have one year and two months until the big one six!!!! i think about that now and its just mind boggling. last time i remembered, naomi lived in the room beside me and she was barely 14 or 15 and now she is almost 20 and I am the one that is almost 16.......that is just creepy. with naomi at marrying age and all, i highly doubt i will get out of high school and NOT bet he only one in my family who is not "hitched" yet (as miriam puts it). i will be the only one.......gah......i just cant comprehend that!!!
well enough about growing old and getting married!! i am enjoying a happy life as a freshman (please, freshmeat is not appropiate here...) and i am as happy as can be. it is FINALLY sunny after three weeks of straight rain and it feels SO nice. i have my summer set for me, 2 week in florida, 1 week in north carolina, and 3 weeks in utah. i am SO excited to go to efy and see my family!!! so for now, i am updating all of you that i cant see everyday on what i am up to while i wait and wait until i go to visit somewhere that is FINALLY farther than utah!!
as for my everyday pleasures after school, i like to longboard, dress up, take pictures, go on facebook, and enjoy the fact that the grass in my backyard is actually GREEN. yesterday, i saw the most amazing rainbow while my backyard looked like a fariytale land, with the warm sunset making a green glow around me. i love to talk, dance, and go to stake things(what ever it may be). i was just thinking yesterday, if my mom was to give me a phone, i think i would text constantly because of course i love to talk to people.
well, i should stop this jabbering before i make you all fall asleep!!! well i just want to say.....i miss all of you people that i cant see every day!!!!! I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!!!!!
love, bethany!!
1 comment:
Bethany! I can't wait until you come out! I can't believe it'll be for two weeks, oh man, I am so lucky! Do you have the dates? I got your email, haven't gotten a chance to write back so I might as well here...
I need to know the dates you are coming! So I can make sure I devote ALL my time to you! CAN'T wait. Love you xoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment