Thursday, March 5, 2009

I Love The Beach!!!!

i love surfing!!! it is SO fun (even though i cant really do it but that is besides the point!). the board is not mine, me and isaac switch off but it is SO fun! anyone who hasnt gone, should definitely go! especially those in crescent city, because south beach is AWESOME!
i wouldve taken some pictures of me actually surfing but opf course my camera couldnt get wet.....
and of course.....i skim board too!! it is not as scary, and you can go on your stomach!


and of course, i had to add a good one in there, in the background, very far away, is the west coast going down to.......um well north. this is patricks point, one of my favorite beach/hike places to go!!

4 comments:

Sarie said...

I totally miss it!!!!! Cute pics Bethany.

Rebecca Cherry said...

Bethany your amazing!! I'm to scared to surf...haha.. which is weird because I LOVE to skim board!! We should go together sometime!! Love ya!

Naomi Campbell said...

ha dang! i miss the beach so much!! i was just telling colin how awesome living by the ocean is. i really hope i can come home between semesters!!!

Hannah said...

You are so cool and can rock the socks off anybody I ever met! Love you and miss you