so in english class, ive been working on what they call nature writing. its when you take something in nature and describe it and make it into this beautiful thing. so i tryed this one:
i want to see if anybody can guess it!!
I am everywhere……I am no where. People accept me and some reject me. I rock to and fro with the waves and I stomp on the ground like an inpatient child. I am summoned for I can not travel where I want. As I go, I see and feel many different feelings, happy, sad, playful, lonely. I am a thousand places at once, sharing my beauty with every one who wishes to accept my gift. A child calls me as she plays with her little black box that is full of imitations of me. I travel over lands to another girl, older with a beautiful tool that calls me and creates me and loves me. I am never absent for I am in everyone’s thoughts as they go through their day, sometimes sticky and sometimes sliding from one to the other. The romance makes me beautiful again as I flow around and through them. The people love me when I show myself loud and clear on a huge platform, they try to copy me with their arms in the air. Sometimes they are quite good, but also other times, they do not know how to summon me. People aren’t the only creatures who appreciate my loveliness, but other creatures of the air. They ring clear when they take flight and when they are above the world. They are made to keep me alive, moving. I cannot be seen, for if I was seen, then I would be too simple, not interesting. I love to be mysterious for then people spend more time pondering on what I mean or who I am. I flow through the homes of the happy, going from one person to the next, bringing them together. They work together to mold me into a beautiful rose or a smooth wave upon the sand.
Who am i?
No comments:
Post a Comment