These are huge and heavy. They were really easy to make. You just need wire and earring hooks-and the bead of course.
These ones I wear if I am going to church or something. They would go really good with white, pink, and brown clothing (I love matching my earrings with my clothes!)
These ones were one of the first pair I ever made. When I started making jewelry, I really got into button earrings. One day I went to Johanns and they had huge racks of buttons of all shapes and sizes and designs. So I got a bunch and made tem and they turned out really cool.
These ones probably take the most time and they are the most complex. These ones are really some of my favorites. I like danglies that make noise. The green teardrop beads are glass so they tingle. They are so cool. I love making jewelry. Mostly because there are no rules at all, maybe a few basics at the beginning but once you are past them, it comes naturally. I've never really had a hobby really stick but when I started making jewelry, I loved it and I have been making them for almost a year now. now I sell them sometimes or I make them for birthdays and christmas. I make a lot for my outfits too, like if I get a new skirt, I make earrings that match them. It is so fun, i love it.
2 comments:
Bethany! So my brother works at a little botique in provo and the owner's wife sells cute earings justlike the ones you make. You should find a shop in Eureka and sell them!! They're so cute!
Cute Bethany! I love the green ones!
Post a Comment