Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Bucket List for this next year

  • read the nephite books in less than a week
  • convince dad to build a tree house in our big tree
  • paint our house a different color (well, actually the hard part is getting permission!)
  • run a mile backwards saying the ABC's
  • burn a wasps nest to the ground
  • long board the canyon again
  • stand while surfing
  • surf the atlantic (AFTER i learn how to stand!)
  • go three days without sleeping
  • stay up until 4 on a school night reading ( i get up at 5)

So this is the list of things I want to do hopefully before 2010. I was going to put skydiving up there but I can't until I'm 16 so it wouldn't really work!!

1 comment:

Sarie said...

You are SO AWESOME. A true medley. Dude, come out and visit me so you can surf the atlantic!!!
xoxo