Friday, November 26, 2010

Crew

I joined Crew! Everyday after school I go down to the boat house and row for two and a half hours. It is definitely the best two and a half hours of my day. I am getting stronger everyday and I dont ever feel bad about eating anymore! I can actually look at the food i am eating and think "i am eating this because my body needs it, not because my body wants it". It's the coolest feeling!

This is me and my boat on the way to my first race! It was in Sacramento and it was so fun!

4 comments:

Naomi Campbell said...

Oh Bethany! I cried a little when I saw this picture. Doing crew was so much fun for me when I did it. I had a little conversation with Adrienne on FB the other day and she said that you wont go to races on Sunday and asked me what they could do to get you to go to races on Sunday. Religion comes first in Bethanys life. I love that I know. I love that you are doing this but still loving your religion Bethany. I love you and am very proud of you.
Way to go with the blog. It looks great! when you post something on FB post it on here too!! I love this!!
Love you.
Nomes

Sarie said...

SO SO Glad to see you back blogging! It's the only way I can keep up. And you'll be so glad that you had this extra journal to look back on when you're older like me! Love you tons Beth.

miriam said...

ha ha. i just barely saw this. you didn't blog for a year. and then now it's been another few months. i love your picture at the top of your blog. it's amazing.

miriam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.