So whenever I blog my pictures, I always do it through picasa (hence the little google looking sign underneath all of my posts), but I can never find it under the browse thingy! It is so annoying. So I decided to just not post pictures for once and just tell about my day! I have a big weakness about writing big detailed storys so i'll try my best!
So if you havent heard I am going to high school this year as a little freshman! Oh joy right? So my schedule was all messed up and the school said that to fix it I had to go to the office this monday at 8 in the morning. So me and naomi woke at a bright and early 7:15 and got there ten minutes early and there was no other students there. It was awesome because usually you have to wait for hours if you come later in the day. But we happened to be the first! So we fixed my schedule and I was very happy that I got that off my chest. Then naomi walked me around the high school and kind of showed me where everything was. Then it started raining and we left.
When we came home we just chilled for a while and I read for like an hour and a half. Rachel, my oldest sister was flying in at about 10:30 and my mom had to go pick her up. So when she left we did what any kid would do. We cranked up the music, busted out the food and our talking level went just a little beyond outside voices. We moved the couches out of the way and we were dancing while our neighbors laughed at us through the window. (dont worry, they were members). We danced for about an hour, mostly to mamma mia soundtrack (our favorite). Then Naomi suddenly turned some oprah music on started ballet dancing. So then we ballet danced for another hour.
Then isaac, the idealist, started complaining about dancing for too long and was like, "we should do that!", and," we should do this!" and gave a frighteningly detailed story of how cool it would be to do that thing. don't you just love brothers? They bring you down to earth, sometimes to far down. So he finally convinced Naomi that she wanted to go on a bike ride to Isaac's new school to check the office for schedules.
So I am home alone listening to goldfinger, blogging, and feeling kind of sad because this is my last week of summer and I'm babysitting on Wedensday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday and still have more people calling me to babysit. Oh yeah, we have to can today to! Just another thing to build my character I guess.
Did I do good? That felt really refreshing! I'm so glad I know now that I have the ability to somewhat blog like my sisters! Thanks for listening!
No comments:
Post a Comment